Container transport services
Multimodal transport services
WHEN IT COMES TO MULTIMODAL TRANSPORT SERVICES, EKB CONTAINER LOGISTIK HAS CONNECTIONS YOU CAN TRUST.
Our customers have been placing their trust in the experience and quality standards of EKB Container Logistik's Multimodal Transport Services department for the past 13 years. The Multimodal Transport Services department handles national and international transports, mainly by rail or inland waterway. The Multimodal Transport Services department not only optimises the transport chains to the North Ports and the West Ports, but also to the South Ports. The integration of all EKB Container Logistik locations means that the majority of transported containers are delivered or collected using our own trucks. This guarantees consistently high quality of the supply chain.
Our customers in this transport segment appreciate the advantage of having only one “port of call”.
OUR MULTIMODAL TRANSPORT SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Combined transport by rail, inland waterway and truck
- Within legal limits, 4 tonnes more cargo weight can be transported.
- Short-notice rebookings to direct truck possible
- Detaching of chassis at consignor/consignee and pick-up at a later date
- Just-in-time delivery
- Transport in compliance with the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR) and transportation of waste subject to authorisation
- All chassis types available
On request, EKB Container Logistik can provide individual support with all handling processes. We can also integrate supplementary services to create logistics packages that cater to your needs, no matter how complex your transportation requirements are. Trust in our experience.